Tag you’re it! I’ve been tagged into this Halloween blogger tag by the lovely Becky The Unicorn Mummy. You can find her post here.
The Post Rules are –
• Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
• Put the rules at the beginning or after introduction
• Answer the 13 questions
• Tag 13 people to do the tag
• Delete Question 13, add a new question of your own
• You are free to use the tag image somewhere in the post
1. What’s your favourite thing about October?
I love everything about Autumn but the colours of October are beautiful. I love going for walks as when dry and the crunching of leaves underfoot. Conkers! I love conker picking too.
2. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
I’ll let you in on a secret. Before kids I was a bit of a Halloween grinch! I ignored trick or treaters! And I kind of stand by that now for people who don’t want to participate. We have a rule that if a house isn’t decorated we don’t bother them. We usually go to a Halloween disco and do some trick or treating. We do pumpkins but have never much decorated the house. This year though I have bought some as we are in lockdown so will be enjoying at home.
3. What’s your favourite horror movie?
I’m a right wuss when it comes to horror films. If I watch one you have to come to the toilet with me in the middle of the night. I’m a big fan of the old Hammer horror films though and a film called ‘The Fearless Vampire Hunter’
I can’t watch Evil Dead. It freaks me out too much!
4. Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
Cosy night in every time these days. I did used to love a good costume though!
5. Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
Probably this one….
6. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
Apple bobbing for sure. I’ve got a big mouth!
7. How do you celebrate Halloween?
Usually we do pumpkins and then take the children trick or treating. Then they eat shitloads of sugar and give me a headache!
8. What’s your least favourite horror?
Well Evil Dead I’ve already said. I don’t like things like paranormal activity.
9. Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
Last year was nice as both boys were old enough to enjoy it. There were lots of families with young children going about and it was really lovely.
10. What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
I love seeing other people’s decorations. Some are amazing. My sister likes to go all out too. Check this out…
11. Scary costume or Silly costume?
Silly because I’m a big baby haha!
12. What’s your favourite Halloween candy?
Maoams or skittles.
13. What are you and your family dressing up as this year?
Daz will be batman because he loves it
Ezra will be a skeleton and so will Isaac. I’m going to be a witch. I am half thinking about doing Ezra as Chucky though.
Whatever you are doing this half term and Halloween I hope you have the best time.
Love and peace xxx